You may be asking yourself what will make you a truly good teacher. The success of a teacher should not be based on the students marks because some students even with the best help cannot pass, while others are exceptional at learning on their own. The only way to tell how well a teachers performance is by evaluating a few points;
1. Is enthusiastic and optimistic, while forgetting past failures!
2. Becoming aware of each students separate strengths and weaknesses to the best of their abilities.
3. Makes sure to as well as criticize students work, compliment them on what they did right.
4. Creates lessons that will cover every students needs as well as relates to their interests
5. Makes sure to address students in private when needed, to avoid humiliation.
6. Adjusts their lessons to incorporate the students questions.
7. Demonstrates respect and trust for students that they, in turn, spread to all the other students.